Who said i don't write?

If you start off something new, it always takes you time to realise, what you really want from it. for example this blog. To be fair, I'm not really a type of person to be consistent. But to try and think of it as a project...it might even work.

So far i have been posting photos (and an illustrator project) all made by me and raising questions through them. About simple things like: who said all your friend have to be straight?. I love gay people. Back in England, I had loads of gay friends(hey ya all!). They are always more honest about stuff, you can trust me.

I don't really want it to work out as a fashion blog, but as i really have grown an interest in fashion photography it might take a turn towards it. As i do study photography, you will see me experimenting stuff with it, and still posting up my own work.

So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment